September 11, 2001, had a profound impact on every American and our way of life. Thousands of families, friends and acquaintances were needlessly taken from us worldwide.
911 had an impact on the world, not just America.
America Standing Together is form as a US Constitutional Trust and created to provide economic stimulation to every city in America to improve overall quality of life.
America Standing Together a non political group, we focus on all people with like minds to protect our Nation and other Nations with all people living in harmony.
1. We are all on the same team - humans.
2. Care for your neighbor - city - state -country.
3. Quality in life and work ethics.
4. Treat others like you want to be treated.
5. Believe in your core values and humanity.
6. Right is right, wrong is wrong - we all know the difference.
7. Good will spreads and causes more good will.
8. Protect the young and honor the old.
9. It takes a village to raise a child.
1. Select the best general partners with proven track records.
2. Proven financial support.
3. Everyone leaves 20% of the table - vested interest. (discount rate).
4. Everyone shares in the economic gains.
5. Gain synergy thought shared resources.
6. Profits/losses are shared at the completion of "for profit" projects.
7. Non-profit funds are shared by the state, region and city.
How can I get a project funded?
Can I start a AST or WST Charter?
What is the cost?
AST charter has the potential to affect every part of a local community and supports public private partnerships to facilitate city interface with social economic programs.
The local charter drives the project needs of their area. AST National is there to provide national and international support and coordinate the funding through the Jupiter Financial Group.
Our suggested model project six general partners and up to fifteen limited partners, controlling 70% to 80% of the ownership. AST/WST retains 20 to 30% to handling the infrastructure requirements to support the program and social economic programs.
Funds have been created over the last fifteen years in the Jupiter Financial Group.
Normal business projects are funded through low cost business loans or project participation. Social economic programs are funded through grants, public private partnerships or bonds.